||21 ft 7 in (6.58 meters)
|Number of Engines
|Draft Board/Drive Up
|Deadrise at Transom
|Fuel Tank Count
The NITRO® ZV21 Pro gives you a host of the most popular high-performance upgrade options at an incredible value—you save $5,040 off the normal upgrade price!
Our biggest, baddest fiberglass Deep V is built tough to give you the tools to compete in the heaviest chop that the largest lakes can whip up. And the Pro package includes with dual Humminbird® HELIX™ fishfinders and a 36V Minn Kota® Ulterra™ trolling motor that are all Ethernet connected for a seamless tournament fishing experience.
There's roomy storage throughout the boat, and an anti-fatigue deck mat in the bow deck and cockpit keeps you comfortable during long days fishing. The aggressive Deep V hull, gelcoated stringer system and deck are chemically unitized to form a 1-piece structure that will ensure a lifetime of rugged durability. And for the sprint back to the weigh-in, you’ll be powered by up to 400 horses leading the charge. So when it comes to huge northern waters (or even the big lakes of the south), choose the NITRO® ZV21 Pro. It’s got the muscle and the performance to make you a champion.
- Length:21' 7"
- Length: 21' 7"
- Beam: 8' 4"
- Bottom width: 6' 5"
- Max. recommended HP: 400 HP
- Fuel capacity: 64 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Max. person weight: 1200 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2500 lbs.
- Interior depth: 25"
- Transom height: 28"
- Deadrise: 18 degrees
- Draft: 18"
- Average dry weight: 2900 lbs.
- Average package weight: 5500 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 9"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Storage length: 24' 7"
- Bow Humminbird® HELIX™ 9 DI G3N gimbal-mounted fishfinder w/MEGA Down Imaging, CHIRP Digital Sonar & GPS
- NEW console Humminbird® HELIX™ 10 SI G3N flush-mounted fishfinder w/MEGA Down Imaging, CHIRP Digital Sonar & GPS
- NEW Minn Kota® Ulterra™ 36V, 112-lb. (50.80 kg) thrust, 72" (1.83 m) shaft trolling motor w/Universal Sonar 2 & i-Pilot® Link™
- Mercury® 9.9 remote ProKicker w/built-in fuel tank (or optional 9.9 tiller handle)
- 3-way Ethernet communication between bow & console fishfinders & trolling motor
- Walk-thru windshield (or optional plexiglass windscreens)
- Factory-applied keel protector
- KICKER® KMC1 Bluetooth®-capable stereo system
- 2-bank, 20-amp battery charger
- 3-bank, 30-amp battery charger
- 5-bank, 35-amp onboard battery charger w/exterior receptacle (3 total chargers w/Pro)
- 1 extra trolling battery
- 1 extra kicker battery
- Retractable transom trailer tie downs
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Gunnels designed to maximize interior space & fishing room
- 3 stainless steel drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Anti-fatigue matting below bow & cockpit carpet
- Emergency boarding ladder
- Passenger grab handle
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow 5.5-gal. (20.82 L) insulated baitwell w/removable bucket
- Aft 26-gal. (98.42 L) insulated Guardian™, anti-slosh & rotomolded livewell w/removable divider, bait bucket & rounded corners
- Two 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Two 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) recirculator pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Pump-out systems (baitwell & livewell)
- Oxygen generators (baitwell & livewell)
- Livewell lid latching to keep lid closed at speed & in rough conditions
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Trolling motor pedal recess
- Hydraulic steering w/custom tilt wheel
- Custom-molded port & starboard modular consoles w/2-tone gelcoat scheme
- Oversized carpeted, lockable port glovebox
- Below-console footrest w/non-skid mat
- Port & starboard below-console shelves
- SmartCraft® link gauges w/Mercury® monitor
- Side-mounted LED courtesy light
- Space to mount additional electronics
- Bike seat w/hydraulic pedestal
- Attwood® Centric X folding molded fishing seat w/hydraulic pedestal
- NEW Attwood® Centric X driver & passenger seats
- Stainless steel bow & aft rails (port & starboard)
- Bow port & starboard lockers w/lift assists
- Bow port cooler w/removable tray
- Bow & aft lockable storage compartments
- 3-level center rod locker for rods up to 8' (2.44 m) w/tapered rod tubes to protect rod tips
- Between-console foldout storage drawer w/two 3600 tackle boxes
- Extra-large integrated port net holder
- Passenger rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & hold-down strap
- Port & starboard midship insulated storage boxes designed to accept tackle trays
- Midship in-floor storage for batteries
- Starboard tool holder
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will each accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Easy access to rigging & pumps
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 24-oz. (.68 kg) plush, marine-grade, cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Room to RAM®-mount additional electronics at bow
- Stainless steel lockable latches
- Deep V performance hull w/Rapid Planing System™ (RPS™) transom
- 3" (7.62 cm) R&R Design Slidemaster adjustable jack plate (Verado® only)
- Lifting strakes to maximize overall handling & performance
- Transom designed for Kicker motor application
- Rigging tube
- Stainless steel propeller
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Hand-laid, heavy-duty performance hull w/reinforced sides
- Stowable navigation lights
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, navigation light, anchor light & trim switches
- Redundant automatic bilge pump system w/dual 1,600 GPH (6,056.66 LPH) pumps
- Heavy-duty Interstate® starting battery
- 3 heavy-duty Interstate® trolling batteries
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- Automotive style, labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Manual LED-lighted bow storage compartments
- E-Start emergency jump start system
- Master power switch
- Ventilation fan system in bow storage
- Waterproof Deutsch gauge plugin connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle NITRO® trailer powder-coated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- 7-pin connector
- 14" (35.56 cm) custom NITRO® aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- Integrated boarding step w/safety handle for easier boarding/reboarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Surge disc brakes on both axles
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Spare tire carrier w/matching spare tire
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,600-lb. (725.75 kg) swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/non-binding nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Fiberglass fender design w/integrated back-up lights
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
| Included Options (Call For Details)
||Tracker Boating Center FARGO
3825 West Main Ave
Fargo, ND 58103